USI-Tech FRAUD FREE MEMBERSHIP
Benefits of USI-Tech Fraud Free Membership.
1. Being a member allows you to have full access to this web site to see all the evidence and affidavits posted by other members.
2. Being a member keeps all information private, every member is assigned a unique member number to keep all evidence and affidavits private
3. Being a member activates all page menus, so you can move around this web site easily.
4. Being a member you are part of a community expressing your First Amendment.
5. Being a member if you find anything on this web site that is incorrect or false you should contact the web master by email with all details.
What information you will need to Login.
1. Your email address.
2. Your password
3. Your member number
4. Respond to the CAPTCHA verification.
5. If you are having trouble with Login send email to below email address.
What to expect after you login.
1. Once you click the submit button your Free membership will be verified and you will be redirected the USI-Tech Free Member Page.
2. Being a Free Member you can see what is expected to help
3. We keep all information about each member private
4. We are not into this for the money, we do not advertise or sell any members information.
2. You can then see how this web site was setup
3.You can only look at evidence and affidavits.
4. You will be able to see examples
Benefits of a USI-Tech Fraud Paid Membership.
1. Being a Paid Member you support this web site and all the costs involved to keep the evidence and affidavits safe, updating this site, the many hours needed to post information.
2. Being a Paid Member allows you to post your evidence and affidavits.
3. Being a Paid Member because you provided evidence and affidavits, wrote letters as needed and contacted other USI-Tech Partners when any results are achieved you will be part of the payoff…..
4. Being a Paid Member you can upgrade from a Free Membership which allowed you to look unlimited at the web site to see evidence and affidavits posted by Paid members.
5. Being a Paid Member you will be updated by email, provided notice about any upcoming conference calls, be able to listen to archived conference calls, watch any videos.
6. Being a Paid member if you find anything on this web site that is incorrect or false you should contact the web master by email with all details.
7. Being a Paid Member….
Upgrade to PAID Membership.
To upgrade from FREE membership to PAID membership with the ability to post your evidence and affidavits, to support this web site and enjoy any benefits from the results of Law Enforcement Agencies efforts.
1. You have to be already a Free Member, with a member number assigned to you.
2. If you are not a Free Member follow this link.
3. Upgrade to Paid Membership.